Welcome to "It's Yours"

Embroidery ~ Cad Cut Garment Film ~ Photo Transfers ~ Silk Screening ~ Signs & Banners ~ Vehicle lettering


We can put YOUR company, club, team or personal logo on shirts, caps, jackets, bags. We can make that special gift for holidays, weddings, new babies, graduation, birthdays, Mother's Day and any special occassion.

Click on the links below to find more about us and what we do. Follow our blog about projects and announcements!

May 5, 2011

Plastisol Transfers

For the longest time I've been hearing via the "forums", discussion groups and trade shows all about Plastisol Transfers.  I've been waiting to try them and finally got an order large enough to quantify the cost!



I ordered them through Transfer Express and the order process was painless.  I uploaded my artwork (perfect artwork that was provided to me by my customer).  My rep at Transfer Express called me to verify everything that I had put into my online order form.  Told me how much it was going to cost me and when I would get them.  Boohaa, I got them two days earlier than expected. 

I needed adult sizes as well as youth sizes so I had them gang two ten inch transfers and an eight inch transfer on one page.  Than all I had to do was cut and mark the backing paper for the center mark for alighment.




  • Now to prepare the shirts...  heat for 4-6 seconds to remove any manufacturing moisture.

  • Place the transfer on the shirt and align properly.

  • Press for 6 seconds

  • Remove backing

    • Admire my work!


    Perfect alternative to screen printing.  Of course the more you buy, the less they cost.   After the first run of t-shirts, my customer called me up and said they needed more youth sizes... 24 medium and 24 large.  All I had to do was order the shirts and press the transfers and deliver to the customer.  I pressed 48 t-shirts, folded and boxed them in two hours and 15 minutes!  Lead time can be as short as 3 days.  Same day if I have the garments in stock.

    1 comment:

    1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
      Thanks, Busarakham.

      ReplyDelete